- This event has passed.
Creating Loving, Resilient Relationships through Mindfulness and Compassion: a Two Day Workshop
3 Sep, 2016 - 4 Sep, 2016$400
“Wisdom says we are nothing. Love says we are everything. Between these two our life flows.”
sri nisargadatta maharaj
A two day workshop to cultivate the inter-weaving the Buddhist teachings of mindfulness and the embodied boundless heart with the compassion based psychological sciences of the West.
The workshop includes:
- Guidance in various meditation practices; mindfulness, open awareness practice, and cultivating the boundless heart of loving-kindness, compassion, empathetic joy and equanimity.
- Understanding the patterns that block intimate connection with others.
- Learning emotional regulation of painful reactive states that overwhelm and color our capacity to be close in relationship.
- Practicing loving presence and compassion for self and others.
- Learning to see other as a mirror for your deeper true Self-nature
- Experiential inter-active exercises to enhance and deepen intimacy and wholesome connection
Please call Sabina on: 0419 980 923 for more information