“Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.”
While I hold a number of degrees and have had the privilege of excellent education, my desire for learning reaches far beyond formal education and is guided by a genuine curiosity and a deep desire for understanding.
What I bring to my work is not just the fruits of my academic labours but the insights that have come from a life lived with openness, sensitivity and daring. I seek ongoing opportunity to stretch a little further and grow a little deeper.
Following are some of my main academic qualifications:
• Master of Counselling
• Hakomi Embodied and Aware Relationships Training (HEART)
• Graduate of the 2 year Buddhism and Psychotherapy Program
• Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Teacher Training
• Diploma of Homeopathy
• Certificate Nutrition
• Certificates in various Bodywork approaches
• Clinical Member of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)
• Clinical Member of the Australian Association of Buddhist Counsellors and Psychotherapists (AABCAP)
• Clinical Member EAP (European Association of Psychotherapists)
“We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself” (L. Alexander)