Truly, Madly, Deeply-Communications Skills Intensive for Couples
A one-day Communication Skills Intensive for Couples
Saturday18th of May 2019
Presented by Sabina Rabold
An engaging and interactive one-day workshop that goes to the heart of what makes relationships strong, meaningful and connected.
Effective communication is the foundation of a resilient relationship. In this workshop you will learn well-researched communication skills that really work. Bringing these skills into your relationship will enable you as a couple to:
- Navigate the daily demands of life more easily by learning to constructively discuss and make good decisions together
- Understand more clearly your unique communication patterns and how they help or hinder your connection with each other
- Speak positively about even the trickiest issues with each other
- Stop an escalating argument, instead jointly solve difficulties
- Discover each other more deeply and feel safe and happy in the intimacy you create together
New skills are only useful when they become beneficial habits. To help integrate the communication skills you will receive communication coaching throughout the practice sessions on the day and receive take-home resources to continue growing stronger together.
Download Flyer HERE
A one day intensive: 9.30 am to 4.30pm. Cost: $400 per couple. Maximum 4 Couples per workshop. Morning and Afternoon Tea is provided. BYO Lunch or buy at one of the many Crows Nest Cafes.
Suite 2, 35 Hume Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065
- All couples at any life stage, new and long-term committed relationships
- Not Suitable for couples where there is intimidation, violence, addiction or unaddressed mental health issues.
For More Information and Booking:
m: 0419 980 923
About the Presenter:
Sabina Rabold is a registered counsellor and psychotherapist with 20 years of clinical experience working with individuals, couples and groups. She is the founder and director of Well for Life, Centre for Counselling, Mindfulness and Holistic Health in Crows Nest, Sydney and is an experienced lecturer, teacher and trainer in the fields of counselling, communication and leadership.